New Wholesale Accounts
How do I apply for a new wholesale account?
- Please fill out our wholesale application to initiate the account creation process. Upon completing the application, a new wholesale customer account will automatically be created for you.
What business information do I need to set up a wholesale account with Rivet Kids?
- Company Name
- Address Info
- State Registered Retail Merchant Certificate Info:
- TID (10 digits)
- LOC Number (3 digits)
- Expiration Date
- Federal Tax ID (EIN)
When will my account be approved?
- We will review each application as quickly as possible during our standard business hours (Monday through Friday, 9AM-5PM EST). Please feel free to contact us to check on the status of your wholesale application.
Is an account required to place an order?
- Yes, an account is required in order to purchase at wholesale prices. You can create an account or sign in to get started browsing products and prices.
Do you have a minimum requirement?
- Yes, our minimum order is 20 items. You can mix and match different items and sizes for your order, just as long as there are 20 items in your shopping cart when you start the checkout process.
How can I pay for my order?
- Credit Card. We accept all major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express).
- PayPal. You can checkout using your PayPal account on our store using PayPal's Express Checkout feature.
- Check. If you prefer to pay with a business or personal check, we offer this manual check payment as option via our checkout process. Checks can be addressed to Rivet Creative Group, LLC and mailed to 1658 Bellefontaine St, Indianapolis, IN 46202. Payment via check must be received and cleared with our bank before your order is printed and shipped.
When should I expect to receive my order?
- On average, you can expect shipping to take place approximately 2 weeks after we receive your order. During peak seasons the turn around time may be a bit longer. In those cases, we will contact you directly with a specific timeline.
Returns & Exchanges
Do you allow Returns/Exchanges?
- Yes, please read our Return & Exchange Policy page for more info.